At this time of increased debit card usage, and the potential for increased fraudulent activity during the holiday season, we ask that you monitor your account activity carefully to detect any unauthorized transactions and inform us immediately if any are posted to your account.
If you see anything you do not understand or that looks suspicious, or if you suspect that any fraudulent transactions have taken place:
- Shut off your debit card through your mobile application using MyCards.
- Contact us immediately at 800-246-2009.
Monitoring Card Activity
- For your protection, The Savings Bank will alert you or possibly deny transactions that are out of the ordinary.
- Be sure that we have your current phone number on file so that we can send you an alert. Please contact us at 800-246-2009 if your phone number has changed.
Access MyCards within the mobile app, if you haven’t done so already, to help monitor activity and to shut off your debit card from being used if needed.
MyCards lets you:
- Turn your cards on and off.
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations.
- Receive alerts when your card is used, approved, or exceeds the transaction controls set by you.
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and declined transactions.
- Get real-time balances for your accounts.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-246-2009.
The Savings Bank