FAQ – Debit Card & Digital Wallet
Our Frequently Asked Questions are designed to answer all our customers’ questions.
Just open your mobile wallet app on your iPhone® (for Apple Pay) or download the Google Pay or Samsung Pay app on your phone, and follow the steps presented to add your debit card information.
You will be asked to authenticate your identity either from your mobile device or you may be prompted to call. This security step enables us to verify that you’re the owner of the debit card being added, and will help prevent someone from trying to add your card to another device.
Your card will work as if you are using your actual debit card. All alerts and restrictions will still be the same. Then just look for your specific payment app logo when you make your purchase.
In order to be prepared, here are the questions you may be asked during the verification process:
- Card Number (to verify)
- Name (as printed on card)
- Last transaction on card
- Merchant Name
- Type of device you are adding your debit card to
Please contact eBanking at 781-486-5246 with any questions.
- When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
INSERT Digital Wallets VIDEO HERE